December 05, 2020 @ 10:39 PM
How to look like a rockstar
Ok, so you have signed up for the best party ever. The next step is to plan ahead what you're gonna wear, because otherwise you will stand there with no leather pants to wear. This is a simple guide on how to dress like a rock star.
- Go through your wardrobe, sorting the clothes into sections - darks, whites, pinks (or other obvious girly clothing) and brights. You can wear pink and look feminine and still rock out! Look through high street stores for tailored waistcoats, belts, and shoes. Obviously, Converse are always good, but New Look have some similar trainers in for $10. Remember, band t-shirts, bags, etc. are a necessity. Its also good to have some plaid shirts, when you wear them loosely with a white T-shirt and a pair of jeans you look like a grunge rockstar.
- Buy patches and badges, and put them randomly on bags and clothing. It is good to invest in a studded belt-these can be found at Primark, Haze, Voodoo, PacSun, Claire's accessories, Attitude and New Look. A skinny, bright belt is good too, worn with skinny black, blue, red or white jeans, or drainpipes.
- Shop around for hair dye or wash in colors, gels and good haircuts. Good style is defined as different and new, whether subtle or extreme. Also standing out and looking weird while remaining confident has always been the key to a good sense of style. Geld, mop tops, scruffy, or long hair are all good idea's. If you prefer having longer hair, a layered hairdo always looks good.
- As for make up, smoldering black or plenty of red up to the eyebrow looks good, as do bright colors with eyeliner and mascara. Look around at trends, but don't be afraid to try a new style. Never wear heavy foundation just for the sake of it, it can cake your face and make you look odd.
- Wear fancy dog collars and red lipstick .
- Also, converse and boots are majorly rockstar like so go buy a pair of those.
- Wear black eye liner around your eyes. And remember to keep it in your budget! By the way if you want females can have a little bit of a girly look.
Wannabe rockstar warnings!
- Don't dress like a rock star if you don't think the look would suit you! Ask a close friend or relative what style they think best suits you, or try wearing different styles. Soon you will find one that will define you.
- For the most part, these tips have been written for female rockers.
- Try the look out 1st then wear it in public!